Teaching dance to middle schoolers
- Student: You're really sweaty
- Me: Yeah! I'm a sweaty guy. If I keep moving, maybe I can make a sweat pattern
- Student: Wow, you're super hairy
- Me: I know right? They remind me of monkey arms
- Student: I'm almost as tall as you, isn't that funny?
- Me: Not exactly. I'm a small guy, so you're really just pointing out a fact.
- I don't think they're used to someone so unapologetically accepting of their less glamorous features
I’m just saying -
Theoretically, since there seems to be no life form on Mars right now, and we have sent robots to transmit information to us, that implies that 100% of Mars’ current population consists out of robots.
We have a planet in our universe that’s solely inhabited by robots. Mars is a robot planet.